Kid Kare (Babysitting)
• PARENT MUST BE ON SITE at JCA.
• Parent must sign child in and out.
• Kid Kare service is for a maximum of two hours.
• Child must be clean and in good health. Parents must notify staff of any allergies or medical conditions.
• The staff is not responsible for hand feeding children. (This does not pertain to infants requiring a bottle.)
• Kid Kare service is available for healthy JCA members only ages 3 months to 9 years old. In the event a child needs additional attention (excessive misbehavior, crying), the parent will be notified immediately to retrieve the child from the program.
• Items needed by the child will be provided by the parent, such as age-appropriate snacks (no popcorn), drinks, diapers, wipes, etc.
• The program will be staffed according to the reservations made. Reservations may be made up to two days in advance. You may be denied space without a reservation.
Sun./9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Mon., Tues., Wed. & Thurs./8:30 - 11:45 a.m. & 4:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Fri./8:30 - 11:45 a.m.
No Kid Kare service on Saturday
Free to JCA members only