Kid Kare (babysitting)
Kid Kare is a FREE service to our parents while they are working out in the JCA. Reservations are required and may be made up to 48 hours in advance by checking in at the Courtesy Desk in the fitness lobby or by calling ext. 243.
• PARENT MUST BE ON SITE AT JCA.
• Parent must sign child in and out.
• Kid Kare service is for a maximum of 2 hours; please notify staff when making reservations if more time is needed.
• Child must be clean and in good health. Parents must notify staff of any allergies or medical conditions.
• The staff is not responsible for hand feeding children (this does not pertain to infants requiring a bottle).
• Kid Kare service is available or healthy JCA family members only ages 3 months to 9 years old. In the event a child needs additional attention (excessive misbehavior, crying) the parent will be notified immediately to retrieve the child from the program.
• Items needed by the child will be provided by the parent, such as age-appropriate snacks (no popcorn), drinks, diapers, wipes, etc.
• The program will be staffed according to the reservations made. Reservations may be made up to two days in advance. You may be denied space without a reservation.
Sun./9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Mon., Tues., Wed. & Thurs./8:30 – 11:45 a.m. & 4:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Fri./8:30 – 11:45 a.m.
No Kid Kare service on Saturday.