Peace of mind while you work out
The JCA's Kid Kare program is a FREE service to members that allows you to drop off your kids while you work out. Children between the ages of 3 months and 9 years are welcomed. The Kid Kare room is located to the right of the Courtesy Desk when coming from the Vandroff Art Gallery hallway.
Reservations are required, and may be made up to 48 hours in advance by checking in at the Courtesy Desk in the fitness lobby, or by calling the desk at (904) 730-2100 ext. 243. The Kid Kare room is staffed based on the number of reservations made; you may be denied a space without a reservation.
8:30 am - 11:45 am
4:30 pm - 8:30 pm
|Fri||8:30 am - 11:45 am|
|Sun||9:00 am - 12:30 pm|
- Parent must be on site at JCA for duration of Kid Kare stay.
- Parent must sign child in and out.
- Kid Kare service is for a maximum of 2 hours; please notify staff when making reservations if more time is needed.
- Child must be clean and in good health. Parents must notify staff of any allergies or medical conditions.
- The staff is not responsible for hand-feeding children (this does not pertain to infants requiring a bottle).
- In the event a child needs additional attention (excessive misbehavior, crying) the parent will be notified immediately to retrieve the child from the program.
- Items needed by the child will be provided by the parent, such as age-appropriate snacks (no popcorn), drinks, diapers, wipes, etc.
- The Kid Kare Room is a nut-free zone.
To reserve a spot at Kid Kare or to get more information, please contact the Courtesy Desk at (904) 730-2100, ext. 243. To contact Kid Kare directly, call ext. 325.